Saturday, November 7, 2015

To A Classic.... Guy Greetings


This card I made for my Grandpa. It is the stamp set Guy Greetings. I also used Basic Black and Real Red paper, with the Memento black stamp pad and the diamond paper at the bottom is from a set that I got at Michael's, along with the ribbon and cream colored paper.

This card is the standard size of card just made length wise. The top real red matte is 2 3/4" x 4" and the diamond paper has the same measurements. I used the hat stamps from the Guy Greetings to stamp the real red paper completely then I adhered the two matte to the back Basic Black card with the real red on top of the diamond paper. Then I placed the ribbon that was 4" in length on the seam of the papers and attached the ribbon with glue dots.

The cream colored matte is 3" x 3 3/4". I stamped "to a classic" and "happy birthday grandpa" on the actual cream paper that is attached then I stamped the car onto another piece of paper and cut it out then attached it with dimensionals. Then I attached that to the card with standard adhesive.


No comments:

Post a Comment