Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My First Birthday Card and Wedding Card....

The birthday card I made for one of my Aunts that loves butterfly's. I did use a Stampin' up set but the paper and ink was not. I used the stamp sets Simple Stripes and Flight of the Butterfly. It is a standard size card with matte of 5 1/4" x 4" and I used a 2 1/4" flower punch and a 1 1/4" punch for the design behind the butterflies. I actually hand cut and folded the flowers then attached with dimensionals The inside is a matte of 5 1/4" x 4 also.






This wedding card was made for one of my cousins. It is a standard size card also. I used the stamp set To Have & To Hold. I used one of the stamps and just stamped the whole front of the card with it then I did 3 different size mattes and then colored in the Groom and flowers. I also used a stamp to make the to have and to hold and hand cut that out. The inside is the 5 1/4" x 4" matte.



No comments:

Post a Comment