Monday, November 16, 2015

Hello Autumn.....


I really enjoyed making this card. I was surprised how simple it was to make. I used the stamp set Sheltering Tree and the saying from the Cheer All Year set. The colors that I used were Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Early Espresso. I am going to try a new way of inputting the directions so it will hopefully will be easier to understand :)

Card Measurements:
Rich Razzleberry                              4" x 11" (then score at 4", 5 1/2", and 7")
Pumpkin Pie Matte                           3 3/4" x 3 3/4"  (you need 2 of this size)
Large Whisper White Matte             3 1/2" x 3 1/2"  (you need 2 of this size)    
Old Olive Matte                                3 1/4" x 1"
Small Whisper White Matte             3" x  3/4"

Paper:
Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Whisper White

Ink:
Pumpkin Pie (tree leaves & Hello Autumn), Old Olive (grass stamp), Sahara Sand (tree), Early Espresso (swing)

Stamp Sets:
Sheltering Tree, Cheer All Year

Embellishments:
Jewels Basic Rhinestones

 ** For the grass I did two layers. I started the row up higher first then I thought that looked weird with the bottom of the white card with nothing on it so I went ahead and added another layer of the grass stamp so it filled out the whole bottom of the card.

** Also make sure to use the bone folder on the scores, if not the card will not stay back for the easel look. Once you put a banner or anything at the bottom of the card it hold the top in place where you want it to be.







No comments:

Post a Comment