Monday, November 2, 2015

First Card I made....

This is the first card that I made. It is the standard size card and I got the materials from Michael's and Hobby Lobby. The card is the standard size. The matte is 5 1/4" x 4". Then the yellow squares are 2" x 1 3/4". On the pumpkin square I actually stamped that on a white piece than cut out and use a dimensional and then just stamped trick or treat right onto the yellow part. For the other pumpkin I actually embossed that and used the heating gun. Then for the ribbon i cut a piece of chevron ribbon in half and it is 5 1/4" long and used glue dots to put on. Then I used another little piece of the chevron ribbon to go behind the paper string bow which is all attached with glue dots and then just put a star bead on top. Then the inside is just three different hobby lobby stamps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment