Saturday, November 14, 2015

Birthday Candles....


This card is from the stamp set Build a Birthday. The color scheme that I used was Watermelon Wonder, Tangerine Tango, Cucumber Crush, and Crushed Curry. This is a standard size card of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" made with Watermelon Wonder paper.

The first matte of Cucumber Crush is 5 1/4" x 4" then the whisper white matte is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and is placed on the Cucumber Crush paper with dimensionals, and the whisper white matte with the writing is a scrap piece then I just stamped the wording on it and left a lip that I adhered to the back of the bigger whisper white matte so it would stick to it. The length is 2 1/4".

I then used another piece of whisper white paper and stamped all the candles on to it and then cut them out. I used dimensionals to attach the candles to the white matte. I then used Crushed Curry to stamp the flames onto the white matte. The biggest candle I had to stamp onto scrap paper and cut out and that is attached with standard adhesive.







No comments:

Post a Comment