Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Awesome Technique....


This card I made in my monthly meeting with my fellow demonstrators. I am not sure what paper she used but the stamp set is the Lighthearted Leaves. It is a standard size card. and the black outside matte is 5 1/4" x 4. The light brown matte is 5" x 3 3/4". The stamps were on there with the embossing and heating. When we first started essembling the card there was no yellow in the flowers or leaves. What we did was put bleach in the aqua painters. Then I went in and colored in where I wanted the bleach to turn the paper yellow. I thought that was the neatest thing. I cant wait to try that again on a different color paper and see what color it turns. Then the brown ribbon is 4 1/2" x 1" and i hand cut the triangle shape. The yellow ribbon is 3 3/4" x 1/2" and I hand cut that triangle also. The leave on top was cut out using the bigshot and die. It was also embossed and bleached. There are so many things you can do. I will always share anything new that I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment