Friday, November 6, 2015

Fabulous Florets Card


This card is a standard size card. I used the stamp set Fabulous Florets, and the saying is from the set Simply Wonderful. I have used the paper scheme of Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. This is the standard size card of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".

The first matte of whisper white is embossed with the chevron embossing folder, using the Bigshot. The size is 5 1/4" x 4".

Then the next matte set is rich razzleberry and it is 3 1/2" x 3" and the white is 3 1/4" x 2 3/4", it is attached with dimensionals. Then the last and smallest matte of rich razzleberry is 2 1/2" x 1 1/4" and the white is 2 1/4" x 1". As you can see the mattes are always 1/4" smaller than the larger one :)

I then stamped the flowers with rich razzleberry and the leaves with old olive. Since I do not have the die cuts for this set I actually cut them out free hand. The flower is just attached with adhesive to the leaves and then they are attached to the matte with dimensionals. Then I stamped "your the best" using the Simply Wonderful set and that is also attached with dimensionals.

This was my first all Stampin' Up cards and I have to say that the materials are a lot better than some of the things that I have bought from other craft/hobby stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment