Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Simple Craft Table

So I needed space to make crafts and doing it on the dining room table and floor were not cutting it anymore. I looked through Pinterest for ideas on what to do. So I saw a large crafting table for a large room and I tweaked what they had done. So this table is made from a door and two bookshelves. The door is a 32 in. x 80 in. Smooth Flush Hardboard Hollow Core Primed Composite Interior Door Slab from Home Depot. This cost $28 dollars and then I got two small bookshelves from Walmart for $15 a piece. So the total of the project was around $35 and I have a great sturdy craft table and have so so much room to do what I need to and the storage from the bookshelves is a big plus. I will hopefully get around to painting the door part soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment